Given the multidisciplinary nature of the Ph-D program, a single research line has been adopted, which has been called Industrial Engineering , including a set of fields of knowledge within this area and in which the Ph-D team has a large research experience. From within this set of fields, one may highlight :
- Sustainable Institutions and ODS.
- Mathematical Programming and Simulation in Production and Logistics.
- Computational Statistics and Stochastic Modelling.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Finance and Entrepreneurship.
- Project management and Quality.